Visual and very easy!
Press checkboxes to take data from the aircraft in realtime. You just need to fill the rest of fields to calculate the solution!
Si utilizas o quieres utilizar este gestor de aerolíneas virtuales gratuito puedes descargar la versión original y aprender todo lo necesario en la página oficial:
Este software se lleva utilizando desde hace años en casi todas las aerolíneas virtuales de todo el mundo y tiene un serio problema: no se actualiza desde hace mucho tiempo porque el proyecto está abandonado.
La buena noticia es que al estar programado en PHP se puede coger el testigo y actualizar el código fuente según se vaya necesitando.
If you think the default VFR map is too simple, this is your AddOn.
A map to view OpenStreetMap from within the simulator. Ideal and essential to not lose the immersion when flying in RV or to fly on a monitor with everything integrated into the cockpit.
Now with new options:
- OSM and basemap from OpenStreetMap contributors
- Layer of airspaces, with all airports and airfields in the world, all controlled spaces, all VORs and all NDBs. Thanks to openAIP Data (CC-BY-NC-SA)
- Meteorological radar layer, with exact rain indicator at all times. Thanks to RainViewer.com
- Aerial photo basemap. Thanks to Mapbox.com
- You can watch the last hours in motion to see the direction of the clouds.
- Airplane movement and panel data update rate more adjusted for smoother map.
- Internal performance improvements for greater compatibility with Flight Simulator.
- Font size larger to better legibility into VR
- New with v1.7, the map includes all NDB, VOR and notification points of Spain for a comfortable VFR flight too. The NDB & VOR frequencies and the name of the notification points will be displayed when you mouse over them.
- New startup/init process, more optimized.
- New OpenStreetMap server from Germany, faster and better ping.
HOW TO INSTALL
You just have to unzip the .zip in the Community folder of Flight Simulator, like all Add-ons.
When you start the flight you will see a new option in the options panel. Click on it and the map will open.
Very occasionally the map is opened with a reduced size or the map looks incomplete, resize the window with the mouse and move the window to the desired position and the map will appear correctly.
With the new v1.7 it's corrected but it's possible in very specific systems.
A METAR Viewer from within the simulator. Ideal and essential to not lose the immersion when flying in VR or to fly on a monitor with everything integrated into the cockpit.
Now with new options:
- To be able to scroll the information on the airport screen with the mouse wheel, you can adjust the size of the window so that you can see the complete yellow and green squares, the content of those squares when it is very long, you can move it with the mouse wheel.
- Activate and deactivate with one click the STD at 1013 mb - 29.92 inHg
- Quickly display the METAR of the airport closest to the current position
- Large buttons to comfortably type the ICAO of the airport and manage everything from Virtual Reality.
- UTC clock.
- New window control with mouse wheel to scroll through content.
- Now it is allowed to search ICAOs of less than 4 characters. Spaces can be inserted at any position in the name.
You just have to unzip the .zip in the Flight Simulator Community folder, just like all plugins.
When you start the flight you will see a new option in the options panel, with a cloud raining. Click on it and METAR VIEWER will open. If it opens with a reduced size, resize the window with the mouse and it will save the position and the size for the next times you use it.
Page 1 of 23